Executive Diploma in Managing The Development Project
This programme is designed for the professional working in the area of project management, project coordination as well as project designing. Effective managers transform difficult challenges into strategic improvements that benefit and lift the performance of their organization. Participants will learn practical skills and management tools which gives them the confidence and knowledge to perform in their job and to evaluate the work of others. They will also learn how to facilitate effective communication in their team and provide their team members with the guidance and support that they need to excel.
- What is project management?
- Project management terminology
- Areas of expertise
- Project stakeholders and project life cycle
- Role of project manager and project team
- Project definition and scope
- Plan and schedule development
- Application area knowledge, standards, and regulations
- Project management context
- Understanding the project environment
- Management, communication, monitoring, handover and review
- Project management process for a project
- Project management tools and techniques
- Project risk assessment
Upon completion of this programme, the student should be able to:
- Identify, scope, plan, develop and manage project
- Apply project and quality management principles in a work-based context.
- Apply quantitative methodologies in making work-based decisions.
- Manage project budgets.
- Identify, evaluate and manage project risks.
- Work effectively in multidisciplinary professional teams and community structures.
- Collect, analyze, organize and critically evaluate socio-economic, legal, financial and physical information applicable to projects.
- Organize and manage activities efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate effectively using visual, mathematical and language skills in oral and written persuasion.
Any graduate, employee, manager or aspirant manager whose position requires:
- Planning and completion of projects within optimal time and budget.
- High quality delivery and output.
- Co-ordination and control of activities for the completion of projects.
- Duration: 2-month
- Evening timings: 1730 to 2030 hours
- Classes: Monday and Wednesday
The training fee is PKR. 25,000 per participant in Islamabad.
Group discounts are also available
Upon 4 participants, get 75% discount on fourth participant
- Upon 3 participants, get 50% discount on third participant
- Upon 2 participants, get 25% discount on second participant