Diploma in Training & Assessment
This Training and Assessment course will provide you with the skills to confidently train groups and individuals, as well as the knowledge to develop assessment tools. Additionally, you will learn how to conduct training and assessment evaluations, lead a team that fosters innovation, and develop organizational policies and procedures, manage contracted work and people and how to recruit, select and induct staff.
This course is ideal for those who want to become a skilled trainer and assessor in the workplace or within the development, Non-governmental, vocational education and training sector.
- Learn the entire training cycle and it implementation techniques
- Determine and confirm delivery strategies and required assessment methods and tools
- Review complete learning programs with key stakeholders and adjust as required
- Prepare learning plans and identify and assess constraints and risks to delivery
- Identify language, numeracy and literacy requirements of a learning program and the characteristics of the target learner audience
- Conduct work according to organizational quality assurance policies and procedures
- Use available information and documentation to identify group and individual learner needs and characteristics
- Plan, organize and facilitate training sessions within a workplace
- Assess a learners competence
- Support and monitor learning
- Participate in assessment validation
On completion of the course the students are expected to gain the skills required to design, develop, deliver and assess training programs. With this qualification, you can work as a training officer, trainer, facilitator or assessor in the development sector.
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Evening timings: 1730-1930
- Classes: Monday-Wednesday
- PKR 20,000/-
- A limited number of scholarships are available and they are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.